Dell 3K120 Replacement Laptop Battery
Replacement 3K120 Battery For Dell
(inc. VAT-UK Inland only!)
- Please ensure the Dell 3K120 laptop battery that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
battery pack is a rechargeable, removable, replacement
Li-ion battery designed to work with
- Only the highest quality cells are used in this Dell 3K120 laptop battery.
- Guaranteed to Meet Original Specifications
- We ship to UK and Ireland destinations only. For other international orders, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order the Dell 3K120 Today Risk Free - Brand New, 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back, Fast Shipping and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed!
This laptop battery can replace
the following part numbers:
This replacement battery is also compatible
with the following models:
|Inspiron 2500||Inspiron 3700||Inspiron 3800|
|Inspiron 4000||Inspiron 4100||Inspiron 4150|
|Inspiron 8000||Inspiron 8100||Inspiron 8200|
|Latitude C500||LATITUDE C510||Latitude C540|
|Latitude C600||Latitude C610||Latitude C640|
|Latitude C800||Latitude C810||Latitude C840|
|Latitude CP||Latitude CPi||Latitude CPi 233ST|
|Latitude CPi 366||Latitude CPi A||Latitude CPi A300ST|
|Latitude CPi A366ST||Latitude CPi A366XT||Latitude CPi A400XT|
|Latitude CPi C||Latitude CPi C333GT||Latitude CPi C400GT|
|Latitude CPi D||Latitude CPi D233||Latitude CPi D266XT|
|LATITUDE CPI D300 XT||Latitude CPi R||Latitude CPi R400GT|
|LATITUDE CPM 166ST||Latitude CPm 233ST||Latitude CPm 233XT|
|Latitude CPt||Latitude CPt C||Latitude CPt C333GT|
|Latitude CPt S||Latitude CPt V||Latitude CPt V 466GT|
|Latitude CPx||Latitude CPx H||Latitude CPx H500GT|
|Latitude CPx J||Latitude CPx J650GT||Latitude PP01|
|Latitude PP01L||Latitude PP01X||Latitude PPL|
|Latitude PPX||Precision M40||Precision M50|
|Precision Workstation M50|| || |
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be use.
|How Many Cells Are In A Laptop Battery? - The answer is simply: (Battery Capacity / 2200mAh) X (Battery Volt / 3.7V).
|How to prolong lithium-based batteries? - Here are some simple guidelines.
- Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.). Short battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
- Batteries with fuel gauge (laptops) should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
- More simple guidelines to prolong your Dell 3K120 laptop battery.
| Deep Cycle vs. Automotive - Deep cycle batteries are
used to power fish finders and trolling motors on a boat and radios or lights
in an RV/camper and are designed differently than the battery you use to start
your car. The automotive battery in your car is asked to deliver only short bursts
of energy to start your auto and then the alternator takes over, providing the
electrical power to run the car and recharge the slightly discharged battery.
A deep cycle marine or RV battery, on the other hand, is asked to go through
many deep discharges. Often, that battery is completely discharged before it
is recharged. This is called "deep cycling." Timely and proper care of your Marine/RV
Batteries will ensure trouble-free operations.
| Day to Day Maintenance - The following 4 steps should
be followed in maintaining your marine/RV Battery during seasonal usage:
- Recharge deep cycle batteries as soon as possible after use. Allowing batteries
to sit in a discharged state for a prolonged period of time is damaging to the
future capacity of the battery.
- Prior to recharge be sure the electrolyte level within each cell is at a
point slightly below the split ring splash barrel (about 1/8" below this point).
If water has to be added, deionized or distilled water is recommended; however,
any water suitable for drinking is preferred to none at all. Never allow electrolyte
levels to be as high as splash barrels or as low as plate tops.
- Keep top of battery free of dirt and/or moisture. If battery is kept in a
plastic marine battery box, be sure box is clean and dry.
- Clean battery terminals, cable connectors and all accessory connectors regularly
(every month or so).