ACER SQU-202 Laptop Battery Replacement
ACER SQU-202 Battery
(inc. VAT-UK Inland only!)
- Please ensure the ACER SQU-202 laptop battery that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
ACER SQU-202 battery pack is a rechargeable, removable, replacement
Li-ion battery designed to work with
ACER laptop computer.
- Only the highest quality cells are used in this ACER SQU-202 laptop battery.
- Guaranteed to Meet Original Specifications
- We ship to UK and Ireland destinations only. For other international orders, please send email to email@example.com.
- Order the ACER SQU-202 Today Risk Free - Brand New, 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back, Fast Shipping and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed!
This laptop battery can replace
the following part numbers:
This replacement battery is also compatible
with the following models:
|Aspire 1440||Aspire 1450||Aspire 1451LCi|
|Aspire 1451LMi||Aspire 1452LC||Aspire 1452LCi|
|Aspire 1452LMi||Aspire 1454LCi||Aspire 1454LM|
|Aspire 1454LMib||Aspire 1454MLi||Ferrari 3000|
|Ferrari 3000LMi||Ferrari 3000WLMi||Ferrari 3200|
|Ferrari 3200LMi||Ferrari 3201LMi||Ferrari 3400|
|Ferrari 3400LMi||Ferrari 3400WLMi||Ferrari 3401LMi|
|Quanta Z500||Quanta Z500A||Quanta Z500N Series|
|TravelMate 6000||TravelMate 6000LCi||TravelMate 6001|
|TravelMate 6002||TravelMate 6002LCi||TravelMate 6003LC|
|TravelMate 6003LCi||TravelMate 6003LM||TravelMate 6003LMi|
|TravelMate 6004||TravelMate 6004LC||TravelMate 6004LCi|
|TravelMate 6004LMi||TravelMate 650||TravelMate 650LC|
|TravelMate 650XC||TravelMate 650XCi||TravelMate 653LC|
|TravelMate 653LCi||TravelMate 653XC||TravelMate 653XCi|
|TravelMate 653XV||TravelMate 654LC||TravelMate 654LCi|
|TravelMate 654XC||TravelMate 654XCi||TravelMate 654XV|
|TravelMate 655LCi||TravelMate 660||TravelMate 660LCi|
|TravelMate 660LMi||TravelMate 661LC||TravelMate 661LCi|
|TravelMate 661LM||TravelMate 661LMi||TravelMate 661XC|
|TravelMate 661XCi||TravelMate 661XVi||TravelMate 662LC|
|TravelMate 662LCi||TravelMate 662LM||TravelMate 662LMi|
|TravelMate 662XCi||TravelMate 663LCi||TravelMate 663LM|
|TravelMate 663LMi||TravelMate 800||TravelMate 8000|
|TravelMate 8000LCi||TravelMate 8000LMi||TravelMate 8001|
|TravelMate 8001LCib||TravelMate 8002||TravelMate 8002LC|
|TravelMate 8002LCi||TravelMate 8002LCib||TravelMate 8002LMi|
|TravelMate 8003||TravelMate 8003LC||TravelMate 8003LCi|
|TravelMate 8003LCib||TravelMate 8003LM||TravelMate 8003LMi|
|TravelMate 8003LMib||TravelMate 8004||TravelMate 8004LCi|
|TravelMate 8004LCib||TravelMate 8004LM||TravelMate 8004LMi|
|TravelMate 8004LMib||TravelMate 8005||TravelMate 8005LCi|
|TravelMate 8005LCib||TravelMate 8005LMi||TravelMate 8005LMib|
|TravelMate 8006||TravelMate 8006LCi||TravelMate 8006LM|
|TravelMate 8006LMi||TravelMate 8006LMib||TravelMate 800LC|
|TravelMate 800LCi||TravelMate 800LCib||TravelMate 800LM|
|TravelMate 800LMi||TravelMate 800LMib||TravelMate 800XC|
|TravelMate 800XCi||TravelMate 801LC||TravelMate 801LCi|
|TravelMate 801LCib||TravelMate 801LMi||TravelMate 801LMib|
|TravelMate 801XC||TravelMate 801XCi||TravelMate 801XVi|
|TravelMate 802LCi||TravelMate 802LCiB||TravelMate 802LMi|
|TravelMate 802LMib||TravelMate 802XCi||TravelMate 803LC|
|TravelMate 803LCi||TravelMate 803LCib||TravelMate 803LM|
|TravelMate 803LMi||TravelMate 803LMib||TravelMate 803XCi|
|TravelMate 803XVi||TravelMate 804LC||TravelMate 804LCi|
|TravelMate 804LCib||TravelMate 804LM||TravelMate 804LMi|
|TravelMate 804LMib|| || |
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be use.
ACER SQU-202 Battery Tips:
|How Many Cells Are In A Laptop Battery? - The answer is simply: (Battery Capacity / 2200mAh) X (Battery Volt / 3.7V).
|How to prolong lithium-based batteries? - Here are some simple guidelines.
- Avoid frequent full discharges because this puts additional strain on the battery. Several partial discharges with frequent recharges are better for lithium-ion than one deep one. Recharging a partially charged lithium-ion does not cause harm because there is no memory (In this respect, lithium-ion differs from nickel-based batteries.). Short battery life in a laptop is mainly cause by heat rather than charge / discharge patterns.
- Batteries with fuel gauge (laptops) should be calibrated by applying a deliberate full discharge once every 30 charges. Running the pack down in the equipment does this. If ignored, the fuel gauge will become increasingly less accurate and in some cases cut off the device prematurely.
- More simple guidelines to prolong your ACER SQU-202 laptop battery.
| Deep Cycle vs. Automotive - Deep cycle batteries are
used to power fish finders and trolling motors on a boat and radios or lights
in an RV/camper and are designed differently than the battery you use to start
your car. The automotive battery in your car is asked to deliver only short bursts
of energy to start your auto and then the alternator takes over, providing the
electrical power to run the car and recharge the slightly discharged battery.
A deep cycle marine or RV battery, on the other hand, is asked to go through
many deep discharges. Often, that battery is completely discharged before it
is recharged. This is called "deep cycling." Timely and proper care of your Marine/RV
Batteries will ensure trouble-free operations.
| Day to Day Maintenance - The following 4 steps should
be followed in maintaining your marine/RV Battery during seasonal usage:
- Recharge deep cycle batteries as soon as possible after use. Allowing batteries
to sit in a discharged state for a prolonged period of time is damaging to the
future capacity of the battery.
- Prior to recharge be sure the electrolyte level within each cell is at a
point slightly below the split ring splash barrel (about 1/8" below this point).
If water has to be added, deionized or distilled water is recommended; however,
any water suitable for drinking is preferred to none at all. Never allow electrolyte
levels to be as high as splash barrels or as low as plate tops.
- Keep top of battery free of dirt and/or moisture. If battery is kept in a
plastic marine battery box, be sure box is clean and dry.
- Clean battery terminals, cable connectors and all accessory connectors regularly
(every month or so).